Thursday, February 24, 2011

The OC

I have always been a pencil and paper person.  So this is actually an early attempt to try venturing into the techie world of blogs, htmls, and cyberspace.

As a child, pencil and paper on hand, I would scribble and doodle endlessly.  As I grew older, I fell in love with diaries and slumbooks where I would write and write tirelessly for hours, eventually moving on to journals and planners where I would jot down not only my schedules and the usual birthdays & anniversaries, but more importantly dozens and dozens of LISTS of all sorts.  I have a list for almost everything!  

And I admit, there have been numerous occasions where I would drive my hubby and friends nuts!  But in numerous occasions as well, my precious lists have created so many cherished moments with family and friends... holidays, vacations and unforgettable occasions made even more special with the little details. 
  
This blog chronicles the LISTS and CHECKLISTS that have become such a huge part of my life.  Call me super detail-oriented. Call me a nutcase.  Call me an OC.  The list may go on and on...

No comments:

Post a Comment